Water Restoration Services
When you hire a professional water restoration expert there are various things that their machinery can do in terms of water damage restoration that the average citizen would not even think of. Water damage restoration professionals will dry out your carpets, we will use large fans that will dry your property out quickly and effectively to help salvage what you can and help prevent mold growth. Wet vacuums and pumps are used throughout to dry all surfaces areas for maximum water damage restoration. This process is done to protect you and your business from mold that may have already developed and to determine whether or not your carpets are still in good condition or they simply need be replaced. Our process is also meant to salvage and protect the your floors and padding underneath.
In many cleaning and restoration situations immediate action is needed. Infinity EMS Water Restoration Specialist's are strategically positioned to be faster responding to any size of emergency than the rest. Our immediate response helps to minimize the damage and reduce the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into the floors, walls, furniture, etc.
Infinity EMS arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
The Water Damage Timeline is as follows:
- The water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- The water than is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Your furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to your occupants.
It is imperative that you get started immediately, our technicians will assess everything in your home or business when performing water damage restoration services.
They will properly assess important documents, works of art, furniture, draperies, computers, appliances, electronics and otherwise bring all of your personal and business belongings back to pre-water damage condition wherever possible.
Don't Delay Call Us Today! 888-261-5417